I am a motivated attorney and I want to continue to serve as the Clarksville Town Court Judge. I am married, and my wife’s name is Casey. Casey is a registered nurse and she works at Norton’s Hospital. My mother and father live in Clarksville, and my father grew up in Clarksville. My father graduated from Clarksville High School in 1968, and has practiced law in Clark County since 1983. My mother works at Clark Memorial Hospital in the Cardiac Catheterization Department. I grew up on Elmwood Dr. in Clarksville, attended St. Anthony’s grade school, and graduated with honors from Providence High School. I graduated from the University of Louisville College of Business, and received my Juris Doctor from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law. I am licensed to practice law in Indiana and Kentucky. My wife and I live on Centralia Court, and we intend to be lifelong residents of Clarksville. On January 1, 2015, I was appointed to serve as the Clarksville Town Court Judge. I truly enjoy serving this Town and its citizens, so I ask you to please consider me when casting your vote for the 2015 election of the Clarksville Town Court Judge.
- Brandeis School of Law, University of Louisville: Juris Doctor, 2013
- College of Business, University of Louisville: B.S. Business Administration, 2009
- International Business School, Hague University, Netherlands, Study Abroad – 2008
I attended the The Hague University and focused on international business and finance.
Indiana University: Transfer, 2005 – 2007
While at Indiana University I trained with the Army Cycling Little 500 Team, as well as the Air Force ROTC program. I was given the following awards: Cadet of the Semester, Distinctive Cadet, Superior Performance, Warrior Spirit, and the Athletic Award. I also participated in the Army ROTC Ranger Challenge, which took place at Camp Atterbury, IN.
- Clarksville Town Court – Judge
- Guilfoyle Law Office – Attorney, Licensed in Indiana and Kentucky
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Law Clerk to Hon. Basil H. Lorch – Attorney
- Internal Revenue Service, Office of Chief Counsel – Student Attorney
- Louisville Legal Aid Society – Student Attorney
- Clark County Indiana Prosecutor’s Office – Investigator
- Our Lady of Providence High School – Swim Coach
Ironman Triathlon, Three-time Finisher 2008, 2009, and 2010
This race consists of a 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike, and a 26.2 mile run.
TRI For Tommy 2008 and 2009
I used my participation in the Ironman Triathlon to raise over $5,000 for the Down Syndrome Association of Southern Indiana in honor of Tommy Steiner.
Beginning with my study abroad experience in The Netherlands, I developed a passion for international travel. I have traveled to the following countries: The Netherlands, England, Wales, France, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Italy, Czech Republic, Mexico, and Belize.